Monday, August 3, 2015

Montmatre Mysteries(Winemaker Detective Mysteries #8)-Jean Pierre Alaux & Sally Pane

Montmartre Mysteries 

Wine expert Benjamin Cooker travels to the French capital, where his is called to help care for some vineyards in Montmartre, a neighborhood full of memories for him. He stops in on an old friend. Arthur Solacroup left the Foreign Legion to open a wine shop good enough to be in the Cooker Guide. But an attempted murder brings the past back into the present. But which past? The winemaker detective and his assistant Virgile want to know more, and their investigation leads them from the the sands of Djibouti to the vineyards of Côte du Rhône.

I was, seriously, spoiled by NetGalley this weekend. I was given so many awesome books to read and review that were just fantastic. This is one of those books. I sat down, after finishing another great book, started this one and didn't stop until I was finished. The main character is wonderful and endearing. I felt like I need to have a bottle of wine with them. A great story and an even better mystery. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment